September 14, 2011

An Idiots Guide To Marketing In Malaysia

Samy Vellu sees a gorgeous girl at a party.
He goes up to her and says: "I am very rich. Marry me!"
That's
Direct Marketing.

Mukhriz sees a gorgeous girl at a party.
One of his loyal UMNO friends goes up to her and pointing
At Mukhriz and says: "He's very rich. Marry him!"
That's
Advertising.

Khir Toyo sees a gorgeous girl at a party.
He goes up to her and gets her telephone number.
The next day, he calls and says: "Hi, I'm very rich. Marry me!"
That's
Telemarketing.

Khairy is at a party and sees a gorgeous girl.
He gets up and straightens his tie, walks up to her and pours her a drink, he opens the door (of the car) for her, picks up her bag after she drops it, offers her ride and then says: "By the way, I'm rich. Will you Marry Me?"
That's
Public Relations.

Razak Baginda is at a party and sees a gorgeous girl.
The girl walks up to him and says:
"You are very rich! Can you marry me?"
That's
Brand Recognition.

Syed Hamid sees a gorgeous girl at a party.
He goes up to her and says: "I am very rich. Marry me!"
She gives Hamid a tight slap on his face.
That's
Customer Feedback.

Not satisfied, Hamid goes to see another gorgeous girl at a party.
He goes up to her and says: "I am very rich. Marry me!"
And she introduces Hamid to her husband.
That's
Demand and Supply gap.

Abdullah sees a gorgeous girl at a party.
He goes up to her and before he can say anything,
Another person comes and tells her: "I'm rich. Will you marry me?"
And she goes with him.
That's
competition eating into your market share.

And finally Najib sees a gorgeous girl at a party.
He goes up to her and before he can say: "I'm rich, Marry me!"
Rosmah arrives!
That's
restriction from entering a new market.

No comments: